Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I rang my life assurance company today, asking them for the address of the part of their organisation where I should send my queries concerning commission payments made on my endowment policy.

You will recall that, despite the fact that I have already raised these queries with their central "help" centre, their "help" centre was unable to answer them.

One reason being that another branch deals with these queries.

Oddly enough the "help" centre did not forward my queries; nor indeed did it provide me with an address, of this branch, in their letter.

I asked why they did not forward the queries, my "help" centre operative did not know; and said it would have been more "helpful".

I asked why they couldn't just forward my queries, now that I have raised the matter again; he answered that he couldn't, as my original letter was "in another department".

Notwithstanding their obstructive attitude, I have now acquired the "correct" address; and have resent my original letter of the 12th November to this address.

We shall see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment