Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Extract of a letter I sent to A today:

"...I refer to my letter to you, dated 23 March 2003, concerning my claim against A for the mis-selling by B of one of your endowment products.

In the letter, copy attached, I raised a number of issues with you regarding the agency relationship between B and A that existed at that time. I requested, in my letter, that L&G address these issues. Additionally, I reiterated my claim against A on the basis of that agent/principal relationship.

Four months have elapsed, and I have yet to receive any answer from A. I am concerned about L&G’s failure to address this matter.

In view of your company’s failure to address these issues, or even have the courtesy to acknowledge receipt of the letter, please be advised that I am registering a formal complaint against A with the Financial Ombudsman..."

No comments:

Post a Comment