Thursday, May 01, 2003

Good morning everybody,

I received a response from company A today. The letter is signed by yet another member of the Customer Relations Team (the manager this time).

In brief:

1 They state that my letter of the 25th raises a number of issues that will be answered by a Complaints Consultant.

2 They apologise (again!) for the delay.

3 My case has been passed for investigation.

4 A Customer Relations Consultant will be in contact shortly.

And so it continues!

I am 40, so I expect to still be alive when this is resolved.

However, what about those who are approaching retirement; will they be fit and healthy enough to continue to fight for their rights, if companies such as A continue to drag this out?

FYI I have added another section to my website, "Worse Than Worthless", where I name, shame, and award organisations my "WTW" award.

I will await the final outcome of this before naming company A.



No comments:

Post a Comment