Thursday, January 16, 2003

Which wrote to me yesterday; saying as the advice they gave me was specific they did not want the letter posted on the web. So in summary their advice was that in their opinion the Sale of Goods Act does not apply as these are investments not products (I would say that they have been sold as products not investments so by default it does)...However, I am not a lawyer!

Bored with waiting for The Times to reply I have fired off one more letter:

"regarding your article published in yesterday's Times; please could you advise me what are the options for claiming redress for an underperforming policy sold to me by ****(edited out) prior to 1988.

As you can see from my website http://www.kenfrost.com they (identified on the site as company B) will not compensate me, and the Ombudsman has rejected my claim (details on the website).

"Which" do not think I can use the Sale of Goods act (also detailed on the website), and my earlier query about this sent to Anne Ashworth of The Times has not been answered.

Any views?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Ken Frost"

No comments:

Post a Comment