Sunday, December 08, 2002

Yesterday I received a letter from Company A, dated 6 Dec, regarding the progress wrt my complaint. Extract:

"..I regret that we are are still not in a position to give a final response to your complaint because we are still in the process of collating the relevant information...If you have not yet completed and returned the documentation enclosed in our original response...please would you do so (editorial note: if they were processing it in a logical manner they would know that I had completed the documentation, after all this gives details of the mortgage etc).....I expect to be able to provide a final response ..by 31st January 2003...If you are dissatisfied with the delay..you may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.."

As I noted in an earlier post, it appears that the administration systems cannot cope with the level of complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment