Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Many thanks to "Dodo" who is enjoying the site and feels that it has inspired him to raise 3 complaints to the companies that sold him his policies, good luck!

I printed off the endowment mortgage questionnaire, used by the Financial Ombudsman Service, last night; in relation to my claim against company B.

This morning I started to fill it in. Most questions are, in my opinion, relatively straightforward; so long as you have your paperwork eg endowment number, company who sold it to you etc.

However, two questions require some detailed research through some very dusty files:

1 What was my income when I purchased the endowment? (for me this was 1987)

2 What was my expenditure in the same year (excluding mortgage)?

Fortunately I do have these details; being a squirrel I tend to hoard things.

I wonder though how many non squirrels (ie normal humans) out there in cyberspace have such records going back 10-20 years?

Straw poll please ladies and gents...have you got these details?

No comments:

Post a Comment