Saturday, November 09, 2002

The Consumers' Association wrote to me yesterday saying that they can't help yet, but that they are monitoring the situation.

Additionally, I received an email today from a fellow endowment holder, seemingly in much the same situation as myself. I present edited extracts below:

".....I also sent off my endowment complain after constructing the www.endowmentaction.co.uk letter, and received a letter back.....saying "sorry you are unhappy with us".

I also have two policies ....... either side of the 1988 watershed. Both sold thru the same "former building society" and both with the same endowment company....I filled in an FSA form, that was pretty daft - eg "fifteen years ago, what was your disposable income per month excluding mortgage repayments" as if I can remember back that far.

I got a letter back today saying "still investigating".....Good luck..."

It occurs to me that maybe if readers want to give fuller details of their situations they could do so by starting a thread on my message board on The Forum.

Good luck to all, I will keep this up to date mith my actions and progress or lack of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment